Call for entries
Deadline: 1 May 2010
The UnifiedField Video-performance
The application process for 2010-2011 is now open.
We are looking for video-performance works for our monthly program.
These monthly events will feature 1 video-performance work and 1 experimental music performance.
For this initial call, priority will be given to video-performance works by female artists addressing gender issues.
Works that don’t fall into this category will also be considered for future programs.
The UnifiedField is an artists-run collective, non-profit organization and art space opened recently in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) focusing on the more
experimental aspects of sound, video and performance art.
* In 2011 we plan on opening a similar space in Granada (Spain).
1) Applicants must submit to email@example.com
-url links to website with samples of the proposed work.
-a short description of the video-performance.
-a short bio of the artist and/or collective.
2) No restrictions applies to original format, running time or date of creation.
3) The deadline is 01st of May 2010. Sooner you submit, the better!
4) Each artist will be contacted by email around the end of May.
5) Selected artists will be asked to send a DVD hardcopy of the selected work (dvd-video or video file is acceptable).
Thanks in advance to all the participants!