Call for entries
Deadline: 5 February 2012
Calls for Papers:
International Journal of Art,Culture and Design Technologies(IJACDT)
The Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Art, Culture and Design Technologies (IJACDT) would like to invite you to consider submitting a manuscript for inclusion in this scholarly journal. The following describes the mission, coverage, and guidelines for submission to IJACDT.
The mission of the International Journal of Art, Culture and Design Technologies (IJACDT) is to promote an interdisciplinary research approach to understand cutting-edge theories and practices arising from the influence of technological innovation on creativity. IJACDT bridges the knowledge communication gap across humanities, scientific, and technical disciplines.
IJACDT is at the epicenter of technological-scientific-artistic research and provides a common platform for information exchange between academia and industry, between scholarship and professionalism, between theory, criticism, and practice.
Topics to be discussed in this journal include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Aesthetics and semantics
- Artworks, performances, and installations
- Creative and innovative media arts concepts and projects
- Cultural heritage within the Web
- Cybernetics, artificial intelligence, and cognitive-based concepts and practices
- Digital art, digital culture, net art, and digital design
- Human-computer interaction studies and applications
- Human issues/impacts
- Imaginary and creative concepts and applications
- Information visualization in art and design issues
- Innovative Web, Web3D, and multimedia studies and applications
- Psychology and cognition studies
- Social and ethical issues
- Technologies for teaching art and design
- Virtual architecture and heritage
- Virtual, augmented, and mixed realities in art and design
- Visual languages
Prospective authors should note that only original and previously unpublished articles will be considered.
INTERESTED AUTHORS MUST CONSULT THE JOURNAL’S GUIDELINES FOR MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSIONS at
PRIOR TO SUBMISSION.
All article submissions will be forwarded to at least 3 members of the Editorial Review Board of the journal
for double-blind, peer review. Final decision regarding acceptance/revision/rejection will be based on
the reviews received from the reviewers.
All submissions must be forwarded electronically.
All submissions and inquiries should be directed to the attention of:
Gianluca Mura, IJACDT Editor-in-Chief
send submission to